The I-MEI FOODS CO. LTD in Taiwan is in urgent need of qualified applicants for the following positions:
5 PLC Technicians
- High School Graduate with at least one (1) year work experience in production maintenance technician or computer programmer
- Physically and medically fit to work and with good eyesight (no color blindness/ no tattoo)
- Good communication in oral and written English
- Detailed résumé with job description
- High School Diploma
- Passport with at least one (1) year validity
- PSA Birth Certificate
- Copy of Taiwan ARC or NHI Card for ex-Taiwan workers
- Employment Certificate/s (EC) in related field
- 2 pcs. 2 x 2 recent ID picture
- Certificate of POEA online PEOS (register at peos.poea.gov.ph)
Schedule of Interview:
April 10 – 11, 2018 Davao City
April 13, 2018 POEA (Central Office)
Qualified Applicants should register online at www.poea.gov.ph or www.eregister.poea.gov.ph and personally submit the above documents (fastened in a folder) under the heading “I-Mei Foods Co. Ltd(Taiwan) RSF NO. 170041” at the Manpower Registry Division, Window S or T, Ground Floor, Blas F. Ople Bldg. (formerly POEA Bldg.), Ortigas Avenue corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City.
Applicants are required to present their original documents for authentication of written information before forwarding the résumé to the employer.
Applicants in Davao City and nearby provinces can directly submit their applications at POEA-Davao.
The UMID Card is one of the basic requirements for Taiwan – bound workers. However, applicants can submit the UMID Card after they are selected by the employer.
Deadline for submission of applications:
March 9, 2018 – POEA Central Office and other regional offices
February 28, 2018 – POEA – Davao