The POEA jobs abroad posted here are collected from various POEA Licensed Recruitment Agencies in Philippines. Find and apply for available job opportunities overseas.
Before you start your job search, you must at least have an idea of what type of job and which industry you want to join. Although you may discover new opportunities along the way, it is advisable to identify your interests first. This will allow you to use your time wisely.
Latest Job Vacancy Abroad
Take a look below to see which parts of the globe you can find a job vacancy abroad.
Featured here are the overseas jobs and international employment opportunities for professionals, expatriates and adventure seekers. Search for international and overseas jobs worldwide and land your next great job today!
- Job Vacancies at Prince Sultan Cardiac Center in Riyadh
- Job Vacancies at AMI Saudi Arabia Ltd (Cental Security Hospitals)
- Job Vacancies at King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Center
- Job Vacancies at King Saud University Medical City
- Job Vacancies at Armed Forces Hospital Southern Region
- Job Opportunities at Al Shifa Medical Syringe Mfg. Co.
- Ultrasound Technologist Jobs for Saudi Arabia
- Emergency Medical Technician for Saudi Arabia
- 300 – Specialist Nurses Jobs for Saudi Arabia
- 50 Machine Operators – POEA Job Openings for Taiwan
- 11 Male Machine Operator Jobs for Taiwan
- 5 Female Machine Operators Jobs for Taiwan
- 5 Masons (Construction workers) Jobs for Taiwan
- 50 Machine Operators – Food Processing Jobs for Taiwan
- 5 General Technician Jobs for Taiwan
- 5 Food Analysis Inspector Jobs for Taiwan
- 5 Bakers, Staff Canteen Cooks Jobs For Taiwan
- 5 Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Maintenance for Taiwan
- 5 PLC Technicians Job Openings for Taiwan
- 5 Female Machine Operators
- 11 Male Machine Operators for Taiwan
Schedule of POEA Job Fairs for 2108
|Date of Job Fair||Venue|
|March 21, 2018||DINALUPIHAN SPORTS CENTER, DINALUPIHAN, BATAAN|
|March 22, 2018||CENTRAL BICOL STATE UNIV. OF AGRICULTURE, SAN JOSE, PILI, CAMARINES SUR|
|March 23, 2018||BULWAGAN NG MGA GOBERNADOR, CAPITO BUILDING, SAN VICENTE, TARLAC CITY|
|March 23, 2018||PROVINCIAL CAPITOL GROUNDS, BRGY. SUKLAYIN, BALER, AURORA|
|April 13, 2018||BULACAN CAPITOL GYM, CAPITOL COMPOUND, MALOLOS, BULACAN|
Tips for Online Job Application
One of the first things you must do, as a jobseeker before making an online job application is thoroughly study the job description. It is very important that you know exactly what the employer expects from applicants and relate to this in your cover letter.
Employers receive hundred’s of online applications. For this reason, it is important that your CV stands out from the rest. Make sure the layout is perfect. It would also benefit with you to highlight skills and qualifications that may match the job description.
There are at least 7 major occupational groups of Filipinos deployed abroad and these are:
- professional, technical, and related workers
- services and sales workers
- elementary occupations
- craft and related trades workers
- plant and machine operators and assemblers
- clerical support workers
Several type of jobs are under these groups, according to the POEA.
The POEA classified the top 10 skills based on the newly hired land-based workers deployed for 2015. Land-based migrant Filipino workers still hold the highest percentage of OFWs deployed. Below are the key numbers based on certain categories:
- Household service workers 194,835
- Manufacturing Labourers 41,038
- Nursing Professionals 22,175
- Waiters 18,352
- Cleaners and helpers in offices, hotels and others 14,116
- Home-based personal care workers 10,181
- Welders and flamecutters 8,156
- Civil engineering labourers 7,286
- Plumbers and pipe fitters 6,629
- Building construction labourers 5,870
Top OFW Destinations for Job Opportunities Abroad
According to the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration, more than 1.8 million land-based and sea-based OFWs have been deployed in more than 197 countries.
Saudi Arabia remained the top destination of OFWs. Other countries in Asia which were popular destinations of OFWs are United Arab Emirates, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Singapore, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, United States, New Zealand, Brunei Darussalam and Australia
- Saudi Arabia – Posted Jobs: 46,026
- Qatar – Posted Jobs: 11,991
- United Arab Emirates – Posted Jobs: 6,670
- Kuwait – Posted Jobs: 3,465
- Bahrain – Posted Jobs: 2,433
- Oman – Posted Jobs: 1,950
- United States – Posted Jobs: 1,225
- New Zealand – Posted Jobs: 572
- Brunei Darussalam – Posted Jobs: 518
- Australia – Posted Jobs: 473
Top 10 Countries with Highest Paying Jobs for OFW’s:
Here are 2016’s top 10 highest paid job specializations for overseas Filipino workers, according to WorkAbroad.ph:
- United Arab Emirates – Highest Paid Job: Healthcare-Doctor/Diagnosis – Php 253, 826
- Qatar – Highest Paid Job: Aviation/Aircraft Maintenance – Php 209,700
- Canada – Highest Paid Job: Healthcare-Nurse/Medical Support and Assistant – Php 172,500
- New Zealand – Highest Paid Job: Nurse/Medical Support and Assistant – Php 172,500
- United Kingdom – Highest Paid Job: Healthcare-Doctor/Diagnosis – Php 153, 333
- Singapore – Highest Paid Job: Engineering-Related – Php 138,000
- Saudi Arabia – Highest Paid Job: Public Relations/Communications – Php 138,000
- Macau – Highest Paid Job: Engineering/Related – Php 118,333
- Bahrain – Highest Paid Job: Architecture/Interior Design – Php 113,030
- Oman – Highest Paid Job: Custom Service- Related – Php 95,000
This website POEA Jobs Agency or poeajobsagency.com is not affiliated with any of the employment agencies listed here. We are not a recruitment agency or employer with respect to the website and does not offer recruitment services. For any inquiries with regards to the jobs posted, you may contact directly the corresponding recruitment agency.